Idaho (Part 1)

During Memorial Day weekend our family went to Idaho to camp near Bear Lake. I had been looking forward to this for some time, as I figured this would be a great opportunity to get some photographs (and I was excited about riding the 4-wheelers, shooting guns and having some pretty serious paintball wars).
Here are a few with one of my favorite models: my little girl.
We took a few 4-wheelers to the nearby train tracks to smash some pennies, which my little girl was thrilled to see. While we were waiting for the train I took a few pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous | May 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Great set-ups on the shots but I love the pics of your daughter looking totally engrossed in what she is doing and the perspective shot on the tracks.
What no shooting or paintball pics...hahaha?

Derek Miller | May 31, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I couldn't hold my camera and the gun at the same time!!! I'll work on that. Thank you for the compliment.

Post a Comment