New Lens Test

I recently purchased a new lens; when it arrived I was so busy with work I couldn't go home early to take a look at it and try it out. I had two work meetings downtown near each other, and in between the two was 20 minutes to spare. The new toy sat in the shipping box for almost a week before I was able to open it. But this morning was different: I opened the lens and threw it in my camera bag and left for work. After the first meeting I headed over to Liberty Park and while taking a lunch break, attached the new lens and fired a few test shots.
















Above is my favorite from the set, 300 mm, f/5.6.
I also want to mention today is the second shoot with the Utah Highway Patrol. The first went really well. Images will be posted soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous | July 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM

This last one is cool. I love the tilt!

Post a Comment